Jumat, 22 April 2011

T O N I G H T

Tonight ―sigh―
You can call me stupid crazy creepy or whatsoever. Sorry guys for not being as you wished, i was just stuck.
I wonder how come nichkhun and victoria overcame their awkward moments lol
I'm just now understand awkwardness aaah i wished i could hide myself atm. Crap
Now i'm feeling guilty with ma friends :( sorry for not taking the chance. Sorry for wasting your time *ahh i never asked y'all to made a condition like that* but it didnt make me so ungrateful. Thanks anyway.
And for ehm ―my crush― sorry. It was so silly and emm wasting your time. Really i wanted to tell you a lot. Guess why did i just shut my mouth up? My lips was not having a good coordnation with my brain.
And for the last......
I wont ever forget tonight. As long as i breathe :p
But i dont think if it will be better. Maybe it wont ever be talked ever after.and what abt me? Tch such a creep *sobs*