Minggu, 12 Desember 2010

i d k

i dont know should be happy or sad. Im happy cause i could see you playing something you love today. But im sad, you didnt even take a look at me.
did you know that i came just to see you? preparing some reasons if they asked me why suddenly i came. it isnt as usual to come to the event like this. for me of course.
do you know that i've waited for about 3 hours? i just even saw you for less than 30 minutes at last.
well, i might look like i didnt care and came for nothing. But really i have a clear reason. YOU! only you.
I just could laugh when someone else yelling out your name. Really, i wanted to do it! trust me! but i cant.....
i dont want if they know about the way i feel. Let they speculated about someone who became my reason to came. I cant tell them.
Hmm sometimes i feel uncomfortable when they think i like someone who already has a girlfriend. But it just bcause they dont know the fact. Its not him.

Well, i know i shouldnt being like this. i shouldnt complain too much. There's no love without sacrifice, right? =)
and what i've done today havent been too much.
mianhe^^v