Senin, 08 November 2010

I`m not gonna lie about this anymore. I break easily. I scar. I`m fragile. I get hurt. I`m not bulletproof, you know.
Because there's always some truth behind "just kidding" and a little pain behind "I don't care."
I really do love this boy, our long conversations, little arguments, endless smiles & you know..pretty much everything about him.
It's funny how I`m afraid to lose you when your not even mine.
Believe me: I really did like you, but I wasn’t gonna sit around and wait until you find out who and what you wanted, so I moved on.
I'm moving on. No more waiting. No more hurt. If you wanted me, you could have had me, but you didn't. You blew your chances.
You know what makes letting go of a crush so hard? The fear that the moment you let go, they`ll finally catch on.

You like me..but you don`t wanna be with me. What the hell does that mean?
 We met, we talked, we flirted, I fell for you, I trusted you, you flirted with her, you ruined everything. End of story.
Everybody makes mistakes. I also make them. But the biggest mistake I ever made was falling for you.
Don't say yes if you really mean no.